[mac4theblind] My apologies to everyone

  • From: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 06:55:06 -0500

I'm sorry if I come off as having a bad attitude.

I just tend to say exactly what I think and feel and I'm new to the Mac so I'm
still getting very frustrated with it.

I'm also going through a hard time right now, so I might appear a little more
brash than I should.

Sometimes though, a simple statement, can be lost in translation on the list
and be considered a bad attitude.

Again, if I come across that way, I'm sorry, and if I offended or do offend
someone, please forgive me.

I am not at all perfect so, keep that in mind.