[mac4theblind] Re: How do I make it to where when I play a song, it doesn't automatically go to Itunes

  • From: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 06:57:10 -0500

Ah, I'm not sure where the sources list is.  I just accidentally found where
some stuff was that I hadn't meant to be on the itunes list but it was by
accident, and probably will take some time to find it again.

It had something to do with a library thing, but I don't know where the sources
thing is.

Jenny