[mac4theblind] Re: Mac Os X and Iso Files

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:09:00 +0000

a further note for you.

two things

toast files and the likes of are supported by finder without the need of toast
11.

secondly, if you use onyx as a system modifier / maintenance utility, you can
enable an option in disk utility to support further formats.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.