[mac4theblind] Re: Looking at the new skype for ios

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:32:56 -0700

Actually for me it's more officent as I can now what I want to do by explorign
by touch. I'm navigating a lot faster then on th eolder interface, but then I'm
one who can 99 percent of the time adapt to change very quickly once I grasp
the consept.  I just love it. Now if they woudl only implement voice mail
support and clearing of recent chats that woudl be grate but tha'ts not really
an issue as I can always go to my mac.

Take care.