[mac4theblind] Re: Jaws vs. voice over

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:38:42 -0500

you have to check the single letter key navigation checkbox in the quick nav
commander.

On Feb 22, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Tracy Duffy wrote:

Since you are the 2nd person to bring this up, let me ask, is this new in Lion
or did it work in Snowleopard/ I thought when I started learning VoiceOver that
this was not possible. I just tried it on my computer and nothing happened.