[mac4theblind] Re: Is there a way to make 2 boot disks via partitions?

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:51:31 -0700

Ok. I got it to work but not the way you had suggested. Vo shift m did nothing
on his new partition. What we had to do was literally drag his 10.9 partition
on to the destination drive of the bas system.dmg thing. After that we were
able to resume with th instructions. I’m compiling a blog post on how we did it
in case anyone wants to know how this was done.

Tc.