[mac4theblind] Re: Is there a way to download this?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:36:09 -0500

Now I did try that, but didn't get anything at all. Hmmm. I imagine you may be
using Lion and I'm still on Snowleopard. Wonder if that has any baring on it,
or if it just didn't work for me for some reason. When that didn't work for me
and I couldn't find any indication of how to get it to download instead of
stream, that's when I decided to ask the list. Thanks to all of you.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."