[mac4theblind] Re: Is there a way to download this?

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:48:02 -0800

I found two ways.

Position the vo cursor over the link. Then rout the mouse to the vo cursor, vo
cmd f5. Then press ctrl+ the mouse button. It brings up a menu in which there
is a save as option.

That is usually what I would do, but then I actually found probably an easier
way. Click on the link, and when the play window opens, just press cmd  s for
save. You can navigate to the play/pause button to pause the play back if it
makes navigating around the save dialog difficult as it did for me.

Justin