[mac4theblind] Re: I'll ask this question again

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:53:13 -0400

    It cdertainly can be done in Garage band, but if it's just simple
recordings, you might want to try Piezo.  Less steps involved and the
recordings are great.
      For the recordings I do, I choose, Podcast, as the recording type and
then just use the record checkbox to start the recording and to stop it.  I
also will rename the track so I can edit anything out, which you can do by
splitting the track.

    I'm sure we have some GB users who can give better direction.  I only do
simple recordings, such as my podcasts, but I have started to use Piezo and
then Audacity to edit them.