[mac4theblind] I cant' get note tote to work

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 12:33:14 -0700

Ok. I contacted the dev but he cannot reproduce the issue. I cannot get note
tote to work. Here's a link in the app store about it.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notetote/id411152529?mt=12

You can also download  a 30 day trial on the dev's website which I did but when
I run it it never shows up on the menu bar. I'm using mountain lion but even
under lion when I tried it out I could not get it to work. I have simple note
on my iPhone so I can get it to work properly,  so I don't really know what to
do from here. Here is a screen cast of what happens.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1672188/note_tote_issues.mov

Can anyone shed some light on this as I download a lot of stuff for business
purposes and want to do this remotely if I can. so it is downloaded when I get
home to the folder of my choice.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami: Owner and founder of SAMusic Productions where editing of spoken
word is only $10 per hour. Check us out on the web at
http://music.marrie.org/audio_mastering