[mac4theblind] Hands on with Find My iPhone, Mac, and Friends

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:48:59 -0700

this is a pretty interesting article on how these features work. and if anyone
wants to test the friends app with me let me know off list so we don't cludder
but enjoy the indepth review and read.

Hands on with Find My iPhone, Mac, and Friends

 The launch of iCloud has ushered in a spate of location-aware services that
help you track down your iOS devices, your Mac, and even your friends. Dan
Frakes takes Find My iPhone, Find My Mac, and Find My Friends out for a spin.

http://macw.us/qu2xE3************