[mac4theblind] Re: Hands on with Find My iPhone, Mac, and Friends

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:29:53 -0400

Why do it off list as we would like to know how it work out. It is not a OT
as it is part of the IOS and the ICloud. We need as much info on this new
stuff as we can get! I am thinking about trying it out with my wife and the
iphone3gs I have and her with the ipad1. Will let you all know the results.
JMT

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx