[mac4theblind] Re: HELP! DROWNING!

  • From: barbara jones <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:45:56 -0500

Okay I'll try to help.
vo m will take you to the menus. Go to mailbox and enter on new mailbox and you
can create a mailbox to save your messages. To save them vo m to the menus. Go
to message and arrow down to move. Right arrow to mailboxes and to the one you
want to save your message in and enter.
To access an attachment interact with the open message and vo space on the
attachment. This doesn't always work but give it a try.

To attach a document to a message, command c to copy and command v to paste it
into your message.

The word processor is text edit where you can create a document.
I hope this is of some help.
Barbara