[mac4theblind] Re: Ever since installing the rfbd download manager my progress bar tones in safari and other apps have gone away

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:28:55 -0400

     Oh, I hate it when everyone is not having the problem and you seem to be
the only one experiencing it.  That is frustrating beyond words.  Let us know
what does happen.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION