[mac4theblind] Re: Ever since installing the rfbd download manager my progress bar tones in safari and other apps have gone away

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:47:47 -0400

     It has to be something in the download manager then.   Did you report it
to Apple or contact the developer's support?  It sounds like something a bit
more complicated than simply a VO problem.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION