[mac4theblind] Dropbox and Growl

  • From: Carlos Palomino <doggrowl@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:42:47 -0400

Hi all,

Since taking the roundabout way of installing Dropbox (as recently discussed on
this list), I noticed that Growl has not yet shown Dropbox as an item in the
applications list.  Therefore, I'm unable to set any notifications options for
Dropbox.
Syrinx, MarsEdit, and other apps have registered with Growl just fine, but I'm
suspecting that our alternative installation of Dropbox may have prevented
Growl from recognizing its presence.

Am I high or could this occur?  I can't come up with any other possible
explanation.

Project News:   http://www.CarlosPalomino.com