[mac4theblind] Re: Disabling preview pane in mac mail

  • From: Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 04:01:41 +0000

Thank you so, so , such. That was a little tricky but I got it to work.
Frank

On Jun 6, 2015, at 11:07 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually you are close. Find the horizontal splitter, route the mouse curser
to it, then press the track pad down until you feel it click, and swipe down.
It will then disappear.

Sarah k Alawami: Owner of Alawami Productions, where quality is key.
Check us out at http://alawamiproductions.com

On Jun 6, 2015, at 6:44 PM, Frank Ventura <frank.ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all, can anyone remind me how to turn off the message preview in Mac
mail, here is what I have tried without success:
Find the splitter between the message table and preview and interact
bring it down to zero
use vo command f5 to move the mouse pointer
tap the track pad

Any help would be appreciated