[mac4theblind] Re: Creating signatures.

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:39:25 -0400

    I think it is for if you have more than one account.  I am assuming it sets
up a signature that is universal.  I never have used it, so I really don't know
for sure.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION