[mac4theblind] Re: Apparently Touch ID doesn't like 180-degree unlock attempts - TUAW

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:16:29 -0800

well you know i noticed if i have just the tinesty little crum on my finger
where the print was taken from it will not reconise.  so,  maybe some of you
should consider cleaning the screen of your device once in a while with a
otherised cleaner and maybe there will not be issues which those have.  mine
works perfect but i clean the screen every few days.