[mac4theblind] Re: Apparently Touch ID doesn't like 180-degree unlock attempts - TUAW

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:29:52 -0500

I had an peculiar issue where my touch id went strange and would only accept my
finger in the opposite orientation from which the print was taken.  I've since
redone the print.

On Nov 20, 2013, at 12:31, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't own a iPhone 5s, but can anyone attest to this
http://m.tuaw.com/2013/11/19/apparently-touch-id-doesnt-like-180-degree-unlock-attempts/************

with his
hands-on Technolog(eye)s
Touching The internet