[mac4theblind] Re: Accounting programs

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:11:19 -0700

I'm using see finance right now and I love it. Look for a review of it on
apple vis. I don't know how to use all of the stuff but for what I use it for
it's really good. I made a mistake in the comment I left, but have not edited
it yet.

good luck.

On Jun 23, 2015, at 4:51 PM, Grant Hyde <gchyde@xxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking for an accounting program for the Mac. I have tried money well
and it does not seem to be accessible with voiceover. Does anyone have a
recommendation for a good accounting program that uses voice over?

Sent from my iPhone************