[mac4theblind] Re: A Christmas Message to you all

  • From: Scott Granados <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:50:32 -0500

I hear that, I hope to have the deal I was talking about posed by New Years.
Good luck on closing new business.  New business is always a good thing.
Taking care of your mother is also a good thing.  That's how you earn saint
hood I think.  I would do the same but it seems more than not these days it's
my mother pulling my fat out of the fire instead of the other way around.  I
have to say being close to the parents and family really recharges the
batteries this time of year.

Keep your head down and keep making that money in 2013.  I'm pulling for you.

Thanks
Scott

On Dec 26, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Edward Redfern
<edwardredfern@xxxxxxx<mailto:edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

wow nice. wish I was that lucky lol. sadly santa didn't visit this house… well…
me anyway lol so no worries there. too busy working, trying to care for mum and
bring in some new contracts, etc.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx<mailto:Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website:
http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com<http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com/>
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.

On 26 Dec 2012, at 16:44, Scott Granados
<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Merry CHristmas back at ya.  Hope everyone had a great holiday.  I'm just
activating a new iPad latest generation with the LTE option.  The elves at
apple left goodies under the tree for me, very cool so far.  I will write a
review as I use it more.

Merry CHristmas all

Scott

On Dec 25, 2012, at 2:56 AM, Chris H
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Good morning all.
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very merry
Christmas and a happy New Year. May 2013 be a healthy, prosperous and
wealthy one.
I would also like to say for those who have helped me throughout the
past year, thank you so much. It meant a lot to me. Please continue to
do this in 2013.
Thanks once again.
Chris. xx
--