[mac4theblind] Re: A Christmas Message to you all

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:45:48 +0000

wow nice. wish I was that lucky lol. sadly santa didn't visit this house… well…
me anyway lol so no worries there. too busy working, trying to care for mum and
bring in some new contracts, etc.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.