[m-w] Re: appraiser

  • From: "Dohallow, Sandra" <sandra.dohallow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:36:23 -0600

I agree

Thank you,

Sandy Dohallow
Financial Control
(303)  737-3689

________________________________

From: m-w-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m-w-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Karen Stone
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 1:20 PM
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m-w] Re: appraiser

I concur!!

<danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The appraiser is scheduled to be by the house at 10 am tomorrow.
> > Mike had his brother in law do a market analysis.
> > Do ya'll think we need more than that?

________________________________

Windows Live(tm) Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-B
log-cns!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_UGC_Contacts_03200
9>

The information contained in this message and any accompanying attachments may
contain privileged, private and/or confidential information protected by state
and federal law.  Penalties may be assessed for unauthorized use and/or
disclosure.  This message and any attachments are intended for the designated
recipient only.  If you have received this information in error, please notify
the sender immediately and return or destroy the information.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments are believed to have been sent
free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened. It is, however, the recipient's responsibility
to ensure that the e-mail transmission and any attachments are virus free, and
the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage that may in any way arise
from their use.