[m-w] Mon's Marker

  • From: Kathi Pieper <kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:36:14 -0600

I realize that some of you are so wrapped up in your own screwups that you
cannot think of anything or anyone else.  I just found out that nothing has
been done on the marker for Mom's grave.  Don't you think all of you could
come out of your "comfort zone" "coma" or whatever you want to call it to
simply respond to Sandy on which marker you prefer so that something can be
done?  It is pretty sad that as much as has been done for each of you for
your lives, you can't take five minutes to look at the options and make a
decision.

It was also my understanding that money was set aside to deal with things
like this.  Where is that money?  What is the problem?  Why can't anything
be obtained from you guys?

The last questions are really not something I care to hear answers to - I
have heard enough excuses and bashing and don't really want to hear
anymore.  But I do think that since all of us are Mom's children, it is the
responsibility of ALL OF US to come to a decision and get a marker for her
grave.  It is not Sandy's responsibility because she is tired of waiting for
you guys to get off your ass and make a decision.

Maybe this will get enough adreneline going for you to do SOMETHING!!!

Kathi