[m-w] Re: Mon's Marker

  • From: Karen Stone <stoney19018@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:13:39 -0600

Not likely..........I answered Sandy months ago you stupid
pathetic...................

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:36:14 -0600
Subject: [m-w] Mon's Marker
From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I realize that some of you are so wrapped up in your own screwups that you
cannot think of anything or anyone else.  I just found out that nothing has
been done on the marker for Mom's grave.  Don't you think all of you could come
out of your "comfort zone" "coma" or whatever you want to call it to simply
respond to Sandy on which marker you prefer so that something can be done?  It
is pretty sad that as much as has been done for each of you for your lives, you
can't take five minutes to look at the options and make a decision.

It was also my understanding that money was set aside to deal with things like
this.  Where is that money?  What is the problem?  Why can't anything be
obtained from you guys?

The last questions are really not something I care to hear answers to - I have
heard enough excuses and bashing and don't really want to hear anymore.  But I
do think that since all of us are Mom's children, it is the responsibility of
ALL OF US to come to a decision and get a marker for her grave.  It is not
Sandy's responsibility because she is tired of waiting for you guys to get off
your ass and make a decision.

Maybe this will get enough adreneline going for you to do SOMETHING!!!

Kathi
Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009