[m-w] Mom

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:48:53 -0500

Kathi,

I received your "FLAME MAIL" this morning. From you, I expected it sooner.
Y'all can do as you see fit, I'm currently scrambling to avoid a 2 to 20 year
sentence for a felony I committed on Monday. So far it's cost me 36 hours in
jail, a 26 year marriage, and 5000 dollars as a retainer for council and my
business. My plates so full of legal stuff I'm overwhelmed. I'm waiting to get
together 2 people who knew Dad to go to the court and swear out a statement or
their opinion of what Dad's intent was, to get the ball rolling on the fact
that he had no will when he died

Michael R. Martin
Cell 713-857-7952 I talk better without 3 teeth they pulled yesterday, than I
type...

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009