Re:Re: Re: ELF file OS ABI invalid

  • From: chzong <chzong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:45:03 +0800 (CST)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help.
I have solved the problem.
Just as you said , the .so file was bad .
It is very strange  When I using ld  to translate the .o to the .so, I should
never place the .o compile by luajit in the front of other .o . Otherwise the
"OS/ABI" field of ELF header
will be changed to "ARM". The correct value is  "UNIX - System V".
 This is my link command below: the scimarklib.o is compile by luajit.

/proj/toolchain/armv7a-vfp-neon-wrs-linux/host-cross/usr/toolchain/bin/arm-wrs-linux-gnueabi-ld

--sysroot=/proj/toolchain/armv7a-vfp-neon-wrs-linux/sysroots/cortexa9-vfp-neon-wrs-linux-gnueabi
 -share -fPIC  scimarklib.o -L./ -lluajit-5.1  -o scimarklibarm.so

By the way , We plan to use Cortex A57 arm cpu on our board . Will luajit
support ARM64 architecture in the next two years?

Thanks again.

Regards

Cheng