LuaJIT questions for newbie

  • From: Lucan1d Beetle <lucan1d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:08:07 +1000

Hi,

I am having a look at Lua (and specifically LuaJIT) for a new C++ project
and have a couple of quick questions I hope you can answer to clear up some
confusion.

1.       Does LuaJIT support 64-bit applications?  And, if yes, does this
mean there is a 64-bit version of LuaJIT or just that a 32-bit version will
work with 64-bit applications?

2.       What is the largest amount of memory that LuaJIT can access?  I
have a feeling it may only be 1GB.

3.       Does LuaJIT run on iOS (including iOS 7)?

4.       Does LuaJIT run on Android (including recent versions)?

Thanks!