Re: LuaJIT Wiki?

  • From: Adam Strzelecki <ono@xxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:45:47 +0200

Why won't we just create github.com/LuaJIT account for LuaJIT and keep the FFI
modules and Wiki there? It is free, works well for other projects i.e.
TextMate: https://github.com/avian, it has also issue tracking, and finaly it
is GIT.

This way we won't just waste effort configuring another Wiki server. We won't
also bother Mike or anyone else with maintaining it.

Btw. I can handle Mac modules support. Already wrote some OpenGL Mac FFI
bindings, with some CoreFoundation support used to texture load:
https://github.com/nanoant/glua

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki

P.S. I wanted to thank Mike and anon. corporate sponsor for letting Alloc
store/sinking into the ROADMAP :)