Add DragonFly BSD port

  • From: Robin Hahling <robin.hahling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 23:22:16 +0200

Hi,

As an attachment, you will find a patch that adds DragonFly BSD support.
The patch is from John Marino and has been in use for quite some time now in
official DragonFly BSD packages without any user reporting issues.

However, it seems to me that an adjustment should be made to src/lj_gdbjit.c
and src/jit/bcsave.lua. "dragonfly" should be need in map_os in the latter and
I'm not sure about .eosabit in the former.

Please, feel free to ask if you have any question.

Cheers,

Robin Hahling