[louisianaleps] Re: dates for Copenhagen Hills, NABA Count

  • From: "Craig Marks" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cwmaplc@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:55:52 -0400

Hey All,

Just a short reminder that the Copenhagen Hills Count is this coming
Saturday. Let's meet at 9:30 at the one and only gate. The terrain is rough so
wear good sturdy walking shoes. There is a lot of prairie area to cover with
high grass so also wear protective clothing (pants in particular). You will
encounter both ticks and mosquitos so bring bug spray.

The town of Columbia is 15 to 20 minutes away, so bring food and water.
There is nothing close by. Call me on my cell (337)654-4848 if anyone has
questions or gets lost. thx,

Craig Marks