[louisianaleps] Fwd: sightings at Copenhagen Hills, Caldwell Parish, June 22, 2013

  • From: "Craig Marks" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cwmaplc@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:39:11 -0400

To those who intend to attend the NABA count this Saturday at Copenhagen
Hills, I attach a release that is required from everyone by the Nature
Conservancy before you can go on to the property. If you would be so kind, go
ahead and print/complete the form and give to me Sat. morning. I will have
extra copies. thx,

Craig Marks