[lit-ideas] Re: what I would say to Jesus

  • From: "josey" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:20:33 -0700

I really Like this title  " what I would say to JESUS>!"
I know there are people who are just too high strung--perhaps to
educated--too above the  little man or woman too Self Righteous <sorry
Andreas>
but here's your chance--What would you Tell Jesus --could you  sit with him
and partake rural repast , permitting venial discourse to go unblamed.

  Joseph Wells