[lit-ideas] Re: tunnel vision or... My eyes, My eyes!

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:26:25 -0400

At 05:28 PM 4/7/04, you wrote:
><<I've
>downloaded ALL the songs from my LPS that I want on CD.>>
>
>How is *that* possible?  I have scores of LP's I'd love to have on CD.  I
>can't imagine how it could be done....?
I have about 750 lps. I went through them all. I made a list. I searched
for 20-30 songs each night. After a few months-->a year, it was complete.
It's pretty simple really. A friend of mine was even more determined. He
downloaded over 7500 tunes in one year. He has his own little radio station
of every song that he has pretty much ever heard. He turns his Ipod on and
you can listen to it for weeks before hearing the same tune again.