[lit-ideas] Re: the jellyfish instead

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:59:25 -0800

On Dec 14, 2010, at 8:53 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

> No, but there's an elephant. Equally destructible, according to the reviews.
> Our dog was bred to chase coyotes and to eat the little cardboard tubes
> inside toilet paper rolls.

There ought to be a law against dogs of such core values destruction, of, of
course, being the key preposition, nowadays-wise.  Perhaps with a little
training your outcome could become a dog of Flanders, which I hear is
generally, if not peaceful, at least a pretty elephant-free place, squeaky
artificial substance-wise.

David Ritchie,
who has a new mission statement and is consequently just so happy in
Portland, Oregon