[lit-ideas] Re: the jellyfish instead

  • From: cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:12:52 +0100

On 15-Dec-10, at 5:53 AM, Robert Paul wrote:

... Our dog was bred to ... eat the little cardboard tubes inside toilet paper rolls.

Then perhaps you had better set aside all other shopping, and stock up. See:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2010/10/the_roll-less_toilet_paper_rol.html

Chris Bruce,
pondering the effects on
North American arts and crafts,
in Kiel, Germany

P.S. The trigger for that pondering was the results obtained by entering 'toilet paper cardboard rolls' in my Internet search engine. It was not until I added the word 'eliminates' that I found the article for which I was searching.

-cb