[lit-ideas] terror & elections

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 23:35:01 EDT

I'm sending this to a couple different list-serves because I want different
perspectives.

In light of the recent raising of the threat alert in NY, NJ, and DC, I  have
a question.

Is it your opinion that if there were a successful terrorist attack before
the Nov. elections that it would help or hurt Bush?  Why?  I asked  this once
before, saying I could see it going either way, and got little  feedback.  As
the election approaches and the warnings rise my curiosity  and speculation
rise also.

Julie Krueger