[lit-ideas] Re: sunday poem and chips

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:04:47 EST

"Dressed chips"?  Salt & vinegar chips are a favourite of mine  ..... there
are some wonderful baked sea salt and vinegar varieties.  Of  course I'm also
partial to avocado chips, lime & chili chips, and dill  pickle chips....

Julie Krueger
hungry now....

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: sunday poem and
chips  Date: 2/25/2007 9:43:52 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why don't they just honestly call them "hubcap"  chips and have done
with it?  Nooooo.  "Balti"  chips.

You're right about flavors.  We don't gots no all dressed  chips.  We
are, however, the home of Kettle chips which, if you're  going to eat
chips are the chips to eat.

Seaweed is entirely  optional.

David etc.

http://www.aol.com.