[lit-ideas] rambling

  • From: "Adriano Palma" <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:00:43 +0200

** For Your Eyes Only **
** High Priority **
** Reply Requested by 11/7/2011 (Monday) **

yes, very much so, rambling that is--

in point of fact there is nobody anywhere who is creationist.
there are small pockets of idiots nested in the anglo saxon countries (uk us
canada, Oz, Nz, Rsa) virtually no one to my knowledge has university positions
in either cosmology or biology. some of them have positions in religious
schools.
the rest is your own weird rambling--

Andy wrote

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/