[lit-ideas] protesting Mexican [was: Mexican protesting]

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 00:01:55 -0500

AA:

How many Hispanics do you know that you think they're so admirable? <<

I don't know the exact number, but quite a few. I service restaurants mainly and many of the kitchen people are either Hispanic or African-American. We talk. Apparently you know none.

If
their culture is so satisfying, why are they streaming north?

Economics, of course. But what does that have to do with satisfying the human soul?

The proof that Hispanic culture is dysfunctional is that they don't know the meaning
of the word legal.

Are you really that racist? Apparently so. So sad.

Mike Geary
mi casa es su casa
Memphis