[lit-ideas] Re: okay, one last time

  • From: Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:25:35 -0400

Paul Stone wrote:

"I find myself not responding to a lot of stuff that I would like to simply
because I don't feel comfortable with the constraints that gmail puts on my
back to what I've started, their folder capabilities are basically
non-existent etc.)"

Are there different versions of gmail?  I use gmail occasionally and it has
spellcheck and a save/draft function.  Instead of folders, gmail uses
labels, which I am not yet comfortable with.

I don't know if Andreas has suggestions for dealing with this unsubscribing
business, but I enjoy Paul's contributions and hope he perseveres.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Glen Haven, NS