[lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Le Pesanteur et la Grâce

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:56:58 EDT

Can you describe or do a diagram of this?  "the old logicians  contrived..the
> accompanying ingenious diagram, which may be  called  the Square of
Opposition."

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re:
[lit-ideas] Le Pesanteur et  la  Grâce  Date: 8/6/2004 10:51:58 PM Central
Daylight Time  From: _erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)

To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
In case my sarcasm in writing "I was totally  thinking the same thing" was
overlooked, let it be noted that it was  undoubtedly there.  JL's conclusion
would never have occurred to me in a  bazillion years, primarily because I've
never heard of this "Square of  Opposition".  Until now.  Learn something new
every day.   Merci :)

Erin