[lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re: Le Pesanteur et la Gr âce

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:46:13 EDT

I have a cat-pee smell from behind my computer (why do all these animals
choose to die, be sick, and urinate behind our computers???) from my poor  old
(I
mean *old* as in 23 yrs old) incontinent cat.  <sigh>   Nothing works.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Re:
Le Pesanteur et  la Gr  âce  Date: 8/7/2004 2:42:57 PM Central Daylight Time
From: _judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Saturday, August 7, 2004, 8:17:47 PM, Ursula  Stange wrote:

US> A nice smoked trout is even better than salmon (or  carp...).

Hear hear!

US> Btw:  anyone know how to get  dead-mouse smell out from behind
US> baseboards?  I can barely stand  to come in and check for missives.

no -- does anyone know how to get rid  of sick-cat smell? (also from
where the computer is...)

the heat and  humidity is making it worse..

--
Judy Evans, Cardiff,  UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx