[lit-ideas] Re: le E-mail test

  • From: Eric Yost <Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:05:25 -0400

EY>  However, recently read he was one of
EY> Martin Amis' "mentors."

Really?  That doesn't make all that much sense to me, but admittedly
I've read only The Rachel Papers, Dead Babies, and Other People.

____

_Money_ is my current favorite. My source was David Lodge's essay "Kingsley and Martin Amis." It's in the collection _Consciousness and the Novel: Connected Essays_ (Harv U Pr). Snagged it from the library because I can't afford the book itself.