[lit-ideas] Re: curiosity

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:50:50 -0400

Evidence, please, or, if it pleases you, don't bother, just say I cast
aspersions and let it go at that.  For the record, I couldn't care less if
you drank Clorox.  I care so little, in fact, that after I read the above
sentence I stopped reading the rest of your post.  BTW, what do you call
what you call me?  And honestly, don't even answer.  It couldn't matter
less to me what you think I do or cast or say or don't do or cast or say.