[lit-ideas] Re: computer problems

  • From: "Michael Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:01:12 -0500

AR

Just upload all of your personal emails, files, and pictures to the list.

I think not. But thanks for the suggestion.

JE
Mike, is the CD drive your only possible backup medium (apart from the
web!)?

Task Manager lists all my programs but will only let me access my browser, my email and Messenger. It won't let me open any other program or personal file or send a file anywhere or any other command. So even if I were dumb enough to send all my personal files to the list, I'm not able to. Judging from what Andreas and Eric sent me, it is possible to correct this problem, but I don't have the knowledge, so I'm taking it to a pro -- when I find one I can afford. Thanks for no lectures about saving my files every time I access them. I'm aware of my idiocy.

Thanks again,
Mike Geary