[lit-ideas] Re: clashes of civilizations-Civil War

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:22:39 -0500

The companies have reformulated their products.  Sudafed no longer contains
pseudoephedrine HCL.  Can't buy it anymore in that form.  If someone wants
to correct me, I'm listening.  I think pseudoephedrine HCLwas also being
overdosed on by teenage girls as a diet aid.  My information about it
coming in from China and Mexico is from Newsweek. Here's an ad for it.
Note it says "Does not contain Pseudoephedrine.."

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod1276461&CATID=100095&skuid
=sku1276451&V=G&ec=frgl_662770

China, ob