[lit-ideas] Re: battle of the bands -- addendum

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:22:36 -0400

At 01:14 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

So, Paul...when you wake up, let us know how you did. I'm pretty sure I faintly heard the applause up here...

Went to bed at 1:30, but I've been up since 6:30 -- that day job gets in the way, eh. We did well and the people (who were largely friends of ours) were appreciative, but when we got to the club, they informed us that they had decided to split the 'finals' between last night and next week, so we still don't know. It's been 9 weeks, I don't think it'll ever end.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada