[lit-ideas] a little bit more on nutters

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:59:38 -0400

One thing that I did a little further research on since reading Icke's
"book" was one Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Apparently, it is pretty well
documented, at least in the 'weird' realm of the Internet, that this guy
had some strange happ'nin's at the North and South poles. For those of you
who don't know about his "secret diary", in 1947,  the Admiral apparently
managed to fly a plane INTO the middle of the Earth at the pole so that he
discovered this friendly 'alien'? [who just happened to speak German?] race
of people living in a green utopia. They were highly evolved etc. etc. and
lived with the mammoths. Uh HUH!!!

So... since I've never actually flown to the either the North or the South
Pole, I'm wondering if the Earth actually IS hollow like mr. Byrd
recounted? Was this guy a total flake? Has anyone taken this seriously? If
so, what became of it? What about him marching 4000 troops in there and
coming out with considerable casualties? Is any of this even based remotely
on anything real? His expeditions seem to be somewhat legendary. Why wasn't
_I_ told about them before? Is there some vast suppression conspiracy?

seeking answers where none appear to be,
planning my next vacation

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx